Permanent Residence (Green Card)

Permanent Residence (Green Card)


We understand the importance of obtaining a green card so that you can live in the same country as your family, explore new career options, buy a home, and start contributing to your retirement through your own social security number. At the same time, we know that the green card process can be lengthy and quite daunting. Whether you are applying for a green card from within the United States (Adjustment of Status) or from abroad (Consular Processing), we take care of every step of the process so that you can focus on planning the future for your family and career, not worrying about immigration barriers.

Our Process

  • Schedule a consultation where we will make a plan regarding the best option for obtaining your green card.
  • We will prepare all the necessary paperwork.
  • We will extensively prepare you for your interview to maximize your chances of approval.
We will be with you every step of the way until you have your green card in hand.

Frequently Asked Questions

What family members may file a petition for me to obtain a green card?
U.S. citizens may file immigration petitions for their spouses, parents, children, and siblings. Green card holders may file immigration petitions for their spouses and unmarried children.
Do I have to leave the U.S. to apply for my green card?
Some persons may complete the entire green card process in the U.S. (Adjustment of Status), and others need to attend an interview in their home country (Consular Processing). If you entered the U.S. with a visa/inspection or if someone filed an immigration petition for you on or before May 1, 2001, you may complete the entire process in the United States.
If I need to leave the U.S. to attend an interview in my home country (Consular Processing), how long will I be out of the country?
In most cases, if everything is prepared well in your case, you will only need to leave the U.S. for approximately 1-2 weeks for your interview.
What if I entered the U.S. unlawfully or had immigration problems in the past?
A waiver may be available for unlawful presence, misrepresentations, or other issues. Do not leave the U.S. before finding out if you need a waiver because not all problems have a waiver, and you could be stuck outside the United States.
Will the changes regarding the “public charge” rule affect my case?
Most immigrants still qualify for a green card even with recent changes regarding whether a person is likely to become a “public charge.” Supporting evidence is needed in order to avoid negative “public charge” determinations.

We’re Here to Help

Schedule a consultation. We will make a plan to accomplish your goals. You provide us with your information and documents. We take care of the rest.