Other Services

Other Services

Vrapi Weeks has a dedicated team that works closely with families and individuals to remove immigration barriers that stand in your way in many types of matters. We understand that the immigration process can be lengthy and quite daunting, and we will guide you through every step of the process from your first application that you file until you are a U.S. citizen who can vote, travel, apply for family members, and never worry about immigration again.

If you have been married for less than 2 years when you receive a green card through marriage, a Form I-751 petition must be filed in 2 years in order to remove the conditions and obtain a 10-year green card. We are experienced in these cases to ensure that you maintain your ability to travel and work without issue.

We handle renewals of green cards, DACA, work permits, and other types of cases in order to ensure that your lawful status and ability to work continues.

We also handle VAWA petitions so that our clients can file petitions on their own where they have suffered from emotional, physical, or other issues with a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse, parent, or child.

Our Process

  • Schedule a consultation where we will make a plan to achieve your immigration goals.
  • We will prepare all the necessary paperwork.
  • We will prepare you extensively for your interview if an interview is required in order to maximize your chances of success.
We will be with you every step of the way until you achieve your immigration goals.

Frequently Asked Questions

When does the I-751 removal of conditions application need to be filed?
The application must be filed in the 90 day period before your 2-year green card expires. If you already missed that window, it may be possible to file it late with proof of why you are filing late.
Can I still remove the conditions on my green card if I am divorced from my spouse?
Yes. A waiver is available that allows you to file on your own with documentation of your past relationship.
Can I file a petition on my own if my U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse is abusive and will not file for me?
Yes. The VAWA petition allows you to file a petition on your own if you are still married to your spouse or have been divorced from your spouse within the last 2 years.
Can DACA renewals still be filed?
Yes. DACA renewals may still be filed. The Supreme Court is expected to issue a decision regarding DACA in 2020, so make sure to get your DACA renewal completed before a decision is issued in case the decision affects DACA renewals going forward.
Am I still a lawful permanent resident if my green card expired?
Yes. Lawful permanent resident status continues even if your card is expired. The best way to obtain proof of your status is by filing for naturalization if you meet all of the requirements for citizenship, and if not, filing an application for the renewal of your green card.

We’re Here to Help

Schedule a consultation. We will make a plan to accomplish your goals. You provide us with your information and documents. We take care of the rest.